Last week we did a member Zoom gathering where I shared a recipe for Healthy No-Bake Breakfast Cookies. It was so successful, that when I needed to use a couple of lemons this week, I decided to share another healthier option for EASY no-bake cookies. This recipe is perfect for spring! It’s very light and refreshing, packed with all the lemon flavor.
Why I Love This Recipe
Have you begun to see a theme across my various recipes? I almost exclusively choose foods that are quick and easy, with few ingredient recipes. Cooking and baking (or no-baking, in this case) should be about adding to your life, not making it harder. I simplify everything in the kitchen as much as possible. So what do I love about this recipe?
- Fast – Ideal when you want to throw something together last minute
- Great spring/summertime fresh flavor
- Nice healthy alternative to take to a summertime barbecue or potluck
Give it a try and send me the pics!
- ⅔ Cup, Almond Butter
- ⅓ Cup, Coconut Flour
- Zest of 2 Lemons
- 2 Tablespoons, Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons, Honey
- 1 Teaspoon, Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Optional: Unsweetened Coconut Flakes or Extra Coconut Flour
Are you ready for how easy this is?!
- Stir together all ingredients, except the coconut flakes or added flour.
- If your dough is too wet, add additional flour. If your dough is too dry, squeeze in a little more lemon juice. Feel free to taste and adjust for lemon flavor and texture.
- Spoon out a small portion and use your hand to roll the dough into balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut flakes or coconut flour. This isn’t absolutely necessary, but makes them look a little prettier and adds some additional texture.
- Refrigerate until they set (about an hour). You can also freeze them.
I’ll be honest, our last batch didn’t even make it in the fridge before both of my boys dug in.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to send pics!