This recipe should look familiar! It is a holiday adaptation of the Easy Pumpkin Oatmeal Bake that was shared this fall. Much like the pumpkin bake, this is cozy and warm. Perfect for a snow day breakfast or Christmas brunch. Give it a try! If you do, be sure to share photos of your baked creation with us on the CrossFit Morgantown facebook page.
Here’s The Video
Holiday Cranberry Apple Oatmeal Bake
- 2 cups gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, diced
1.Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2.Grease baking dish with coconut oil.
3.In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients minus cranberries and diced apple.
4.In a separate bowl, stir together all wet ingredients.
5. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Fold in the cranberries and diced apple. Pour mixture into the baking dish.
6.Bake the dish for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
**Best served warm with maple syrup drizzled on top.