Food should be ENJOYED guilt free! It should also be doable. One of my biggest pet peeves is recipes that involve heavy machinery, 1,000 ingredients, and a degree in culinary arts to complete.
Here’s another one of my STUPID EASY recipes you can try just in time for Thanksgiving. Great as a quick side dish, or to put leftovers to good use.
Here’s A 5 Minute Video For A Step-By-Step Guide With Yours Truly.
Don’t forget to take pictures and post them to our CrossFit Morgantown facebook page!
Harvest Sweet Potato Salad
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cub ed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt/Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground paprika
- 1/4 cup oil of your choice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes and red onion in oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Distribute them on baking sheet in a single layer. Bake until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, and spices
- Toss sweet potatoes with dressing, cranberries, feta, and parsley.
Here is a recipe card you can save right to your phone images!