Helping busy women learn to appreciate their body, cultivate self-compassion, practice mindful eating, & positively change mindset around health & wellness.
Course Starts On October 3!
There is a limited number of spots available for this course. Enrollment will take place on a first come, first serve basis.
- Daily audio lessons so you can listen on the go
- Daily lesson sheet with a short written summary of the lesson, positive affirmation, & inspiring quote
- Daily task checklist with actionable exercises, journal prompts, quizzes, & challenges that can be completed at your own pace
- Guided affirmation audio recording to help you begin a practice of daily positive affirmations
- Access to participant-only facebook group for accountability, community, & support
What To Expect:
- A live zoom introduction presentation to set you up for success.
- A history lesson about female body image in the U.S. – This is mind blowing!
- Lessons to help you get to know yourself & your personal history with food & body image.
- Tactics for appreciating & showing yourself love & care. – We cannot make positive changes in our lives until we start to show self-compassion.
- Exercises for practicing mindful eating.
- Guidance on viewing food from a perspective of self-compassion instead of self-control.
- Exploration of the science around why diets do not work.
- Support & encouragement throughout this journey in a small group setting.
- A positive mindset shift to help you feel amazing in your body & to find joy in the eating experience!
- Access to an ongoing online community that will continue after the course ends.
Feel shame about your body or weight?
Try many different ways to lose weight, including various weight loss programs?
Feel guilt if you eat a “bad” or forbidden food & compensate by cutting back on food or adding extra exercise?
Feel you aren’t good enough?
If you answered yes, this course is for YOU!
Due to the downloadable content of this course, we do not offer refunds.